The below information outlines the guidelines when submitting publications to the Institute for Learning Professionals (ILP).
Th ‘Publication Submission Guidelines‘ cover the following publications:
- “What’s News” FREE bi-monthly online newsletter
- ILP Public Resource Centre
- ILP Members Only Resource Centre
- Other publication opportunities as they become available.
All content submitted to ILP must be:
- original and unique content. If the content has been published in other forums, please make modifications to ensure that the submitted content is unique, and where appropriate ensure that you reference the original author(s).
- provided free of charge and royalty free.
- free from advertising and/or promotions of products or services.
The ILP Editorial Team reserves the right to:
- accept or deny submissions for publication
- make editorial modifications to the content
- schedule publication of submitted content
- align with ILP’s publication themes.
All accepted content will be published with author attributions, a short biography about the author and where applicable, links to the author’s online profile (offered to ILP Fellows only).
View ILP’s ‘Publications Submission Guidelines’ here.
- All language must be in Australian English and adhere to plain English principals as outlined in Style Guide 6th Edition.
- Content must be provided in .doc or .docx formats; PDFs will not be accepted.
- Images should be provided at a minimum of 72dpi in a .jpg or .png format.