BE RECOGNISED FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT
NOMINATIONS OPEN 1 APRIL 2015
Each year in the lead up to ILP’s Future of Learning Conference, both ILP Members and Non-members are encouraged to apply for the Australian Learning Impact Awards.
The Awards recognise and celebrate outstanding achievements by individuals, teams and organisations for their learning and development initiatives. Our Awards are proudly sponsored by AJ Gallagher.
There are three awards on offer:
- Learning & Development Internal Professional: for an individual or team working within an organisation.
- Learning & Development External Professional: for an individual or organisation contracted by a client.
- ILP Student Award: Assessors of ILP’s Diploma of Designing and Facilitating Corporate Training will commend one student for their work.
Australian Learning Impact Award winners will receive the following benefits:
- Presented with an Optical Crystal Trophy (sponsored by Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance)
- 2 year ILP Membership (value $545)
- National recognition for adding value to a client or organisation
- Recognised and featured in ILP’s newsletter and on the website
- Personal, team or organisation entitlement to use the ILP Award logo on promotional materials
Step 1 – Submit your application. Complete the application form by 5pm (EST) 11 September 2015.
Step 2 – Short Listing A short listing of finalists will be decided 5pm (EST) 18 September 2015. All submissions will be assessed by an independent panel of judges, who allocate points according to a pre-determined set of criteria.
Step 3 – Finalists Notified Finalists notified 5pm (EST) 25 September 2015.
Step 4 – Award Presentations Awards will be presented at the ILP Future of Learning Conference, Awards and Networking Dinner – 8 October 2015, Rydges Southbank, QLD. All finalists will be presented with a Recognition Certificate.
AWARD NOMINEES ARE REQUIRED TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- What was the learning need identified for your client/company? What operational results did the client/company want to achieve?
- How did you investigate the learning needs? What did you discover?
- How did you investigate the workplace environment in which participants would have to apply their learning? What did you discover?
- Describe the training and learning solution that was developed and how it was implemented?
- What did you do to proactively influence the impact of the learning initiative? How was the application of learning in the workplace encouraged and supported?
- What were the direct outcomes (short and long-term) for the client/company in terms of performance outcomes and business results of the training and learning initiative?
- How did you measure these outcomes?
- What did you learn from the initiative? What would you do differently in a similar situation? Why?
ENTRY LODGEMENT Entries can be lodged via either online or email us for a form.
- The Awards registration submissions must be submitted prior to entry – 5pm (EST) 4 September 2015.
- Entries must address the submission questions, with the supply of supporting material where relevant. Incomplete submissions will not be judged.
- The training initiative must have been implemented within the last two years.
- All claims must be substantiated.
- No submissions will be accepted after 5pm (EST) on Friday 11 September 2015.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries and supporting evidence will not be returned so please keep a copy of your entry.
- All entries and evidence will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
- The cost of attending the ILP Conference and Awards dinner is $110.
- Finalists or a representative are required to attend the Awards dinner and presentation to accept their Award.
- All finalists will receive a ‘Recognition Certificate’.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION Conact Kerry Brocks • CEO & Founder Phone 1300 768 660 | email@example.com
As an experienced and successful Organisational Development and Learning practitioner, I am passionate about organisation and individual development, have direct experience in a range of industry sectors and workplaces and have developed skills and experience in areas such as project management; curriculum design, delivery and implementation; workforce planning and producing innovative, practical and sustainable solutions.
My key skills include:
•Executive Leadership training programs
•Coaching programs (organisational and individual)
•Recognition of Current Competency (RCC) and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
•Accreditation and audit processes to meet state training authority standards
•Employee Opinion Surveys
•360 Degree Feedback
•Recruitment and Selection Assessment Centres
Tired of boring or dull training and development resources? Looking to have training resources that are different and stand your business out from the crowd? If you are, then maybe I can help.
My name is Matthew Mason. In 2012, after 15 years in various training & development roles, I founded iDesign Training so I could work with training organisations and corporate training departments to develop effective and engaging training resources.
Using educational technologies, I develop a range of training resources including print based resources, elearning resources and digital publications.
Some of the resource development areas I am currently working on include:
– Augmented reality interactions within print resources
– Interactive videos as part of online and mobile learning
– Scenario based elearning resources
– Digital publications and ebooks
I also have a desire to assist in the professional development of L&D professionals, and provide training and development activities around instructional design, resource development and training & facilitation techniques.
With over a decade of developing her corporate Persona using her unique style, and guiding many successful businesses, Penny has developed a well-respected reputation in the learning and development industry.
Organisations benefit from her vast experience in HR, Corporate, Tourism & Hospitality giving her a unique advantage to influence process and systems within companies that will empower and return amazing ROI’s. Weaving her unique style of success throughout organisations; industries such as the Aquaculture Industry Cold Seam Gas, Mining Consultancy, IT Industry too many to name.
Infectious, passionate, caring and professional in her approach, Penny’s outgoing personality together with her outstanding communication style will assist your organisation to cut through the challenges you currently face to move forward with ease.