By joining ILP, our Members agree to comply with ILP’s Professional Code of Conduct and acknowledge any breach may result in loss of ILP membership.
Our Members agree to:
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner that reflects positively upon ILP.
- Not knowingly make any statements that are untrue or misleading in any learning and development situation.
- At all times endeavour to recognise personal issues that may impair, conflict or interfere with my facilitation performance or my professional relationships.
- Not use any training materials provided by the client for any other purposes, unless I have written permission from the client.
- Not use the ILP’s client or facilitator contact information (email addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) unless authorised by the ILP.
- Not become involved with any of my clients unprofessionally.
- Honour all agreements made with ILP in relation to client deliverables and service standards.
- Not intentionally mislead or make false claims about what their client will receive from my products or services.
- Not give to any ILP client information or advice I know or believe to be misleading.
- Not knowingly exploit any aspect of the client relationship for my personal, professional or monetary advantage or benefit.
- Respect the confidentiality of their client’s business and will not disclose any information pertaining to their business unless authorised by the client.
- If a conflict of interest or the potential for a conflict of interest arises, they will openly discuss the matter with the ILP to determine the best course of action for ILP, the client and myself.
ILP takes the reputation of our Members seriously.
If for any reason your feel that one of our members has breached our Code of Professional Conduct please contact us immediately.
We would also love to hear of those situations where one of our members have exceeded your expectations.Contact Us